Monday, April 16, 2007

shit's been crazy, my roomie FINALLY moved out...

...but he left the shit box over flowing with Chocolate Pup treats. Here is how the move went. I wake up at 9am to banging on my door and an 18 wheeler parked in my street. I don't even remember how I got home so I'm already confused. I wake up Rich to tell him the movers are here and go back to bed. Rich did not pack mind you. Anyways I wake up like 8 hours later and the movers are gone and Rich is passed out on the floor. He doesn't really remember them coming or going. Turns out they loaded down the semi with a bed, TV and computer desk. At this point I see that I am royally fucked so i start telling him to separate everything he wants and doesn't want into 2 piles and I'll handle it. So he goes back to sleep and wakes up at midnight and puts the cat and dog in the car along with his computer and drives 9 hours in the storm of the century. No separating. Now I'm sitting here with all his clothes, dishes, books, old CPU's, his 1975 furniture that took up the whole attic, A FUCKING SAFE, Tiki he DOES have one of your guitars be the way which if I had known I'd be Eddie Van Halen by now with all the free time I had. He even left the washer full of wet clothes. There is mud everywhere from the movers and rain. This place is ravaged. Where his bed used to be the light fixture from the ceiling is smashed on the floor in a thousand pieces. The only good thing that happened is the junk people came by and took away the couches. But under those the hardwood floor is ruined. It's also ruined under his computer desk and bed. So far I have 9 black outdoor trash bags filled with his junk which I just had to bring back in because they are blowing down the street. Supposedly he is coming back next weekend for his clothes.

No comments: