Tuesday, April 15, 2008

my thoughts about the season

i have been working on my thoughts of the season for a long time to put in my upcoming book, "thoughts about the season by adam schefter", which is why i have had no time for updating this internets website for the readers and the people (this is probably why i am not even listed in the time magazine most influential persons poll ;_;) so i'd like to give you, the reader a preview now.


LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 18 AND 1 MORE LIKE 18 AND FUK U!!! hahaha bardy man what can u do about the things. at least you didn't have to win and have fellatio relations with bill simmons.

BTW S IMMONS U B EEN HIDING FROM ME??? YOU KNOW OUR BET. I GET TO "JARED LETO IN FIGHT CLUB" YR ASS. STOP FUCKIN ROUND AND COME OVER. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS FOR YEARS AND YEARS.

a+++++++++++++ maybe the broncos will wiin inspriration from this story of triumphs?

No comments: