Monday, February 26, 2007

let me tell you about myself


9th grade:
My first sexual experience that actually involved nudity. While we're fondling each other, she asks me if I like Fresca.

Me: It's allright.
Girl: Well, I LOVE it. How 'bout you go get me a bottle of it?

I go downstairs and grab a 20 ounce bottle from the fridge. When I return, she says it's too cold.

Girl: How 'bout warming it up...by rubbing it on my tits?

So I began to rub her vigorously with the bottle. Soon enough, she asks me to shove it inside of her. She really enjoys it, and so do I because I KNOW that, with this girl, I'm definantly going to get off. That's when it gets crazy.

She rips out the bottle, opens it, and begins filling her vajay with Fresca. I swear, she nearly empties the volume into her vagina. I had seriously underestimated this vadge's liquid retention volume.

Girl: YOU LIKE FRESCA?!?!?!? OH YEAH OH YEAH DRINK IT FROM ME!

I was noticebly freaked me, but I did want to get off, and I didn't want my first load-blow to be into 18.7 fluid ounces of a 0-calorie beverage. I began to go down on her, until she said the exact wrong thing.

Girl: OH YEAH, DRINK IT FROM ME! I'M THE KOOL-AID MAN! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!

I don't know how she did it with 16-year-old voice, but she sounded exactly like the Kool-Aid man from the commercials. I glanced at the wall, half-expecting him to burst through and over me a fruity beverage. I was extremely turned-off. She could tell, too. As she sat up to see what was wrong, she twisted her body in such a way that Fresca shot out of her vadge and all over my face, chest, and groin. And it was at that sticky, low-calorie moment that my parents chose to pull into the driveway.

2 comments:

JW said...

http://www.supercentral.org/lk/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/family-tree21.jpg

Anonymous said...

i am the only person allowed to hey kool aid thru pplz walls, tell the bitch to step off