Monday, August 6, 2007

UPDATE virgin music festival

I've been asked about some of the other bands that played. Here is an update:

TV on the Radio - We left after the B-Boys, as they were playing, sorta heard them on the way out.
Sasha & Digweed - I didn't come within 50 yards of the "Dance Tent" the entire time. Even though Girltalk might have been interesting.
Interpol - I didn't move between Wu Tang (they started right as Wu Tang ended on the other stage) and Velvet Revolver. I figure if I really get a bonar for these guys they play 930 almost every year. I'd kinda rather just listen to old Gang of 4 and Wire records.
Matisyahu - He ended right before we got there. I really had no desire to check out an ex-Phish head who's gone hasidic do a neo-Snow routine about the Torah.
MIA - Isn't she like the female version of the soundtrack to Da Ali G show?
The Police - like I said previously, I understand the importance, I just don't give a shit.

No comments: