Friday, August 3, 2007

to the intern still in my bed...

Thank you for a lovely evening of making the beast of two backs. I know that my presence was a bit much for you to handle, but I am, in fact, quite a big deal, so I understand that it was difficult to control your lustful urges.

The GOP has allowed me to vault from being the son of a West Virginia coal miner to quite a scenester and ass magnet.

I saw the look in your eyes as you watched your face contort with pleasure in the mirror over my bed–the one that you are no doubt viewing yourself in right now, saying, “wow, I am so lucky to have experienced that at such a tender age”–don’t fret my pet, I will not call you and if I see you again I will ignore you like the bums outside a metro stop.

I am off to my next conquest–I am thinking of a certain lass from the GA delegation.

Happy Fall Friday!

1 comment:

rgin said...

I can't count the number of times I've had to say this.

Kudos