Thursday, March 8, 2007

dilemmas :\

I'm a 46-year-old unmarried Caucasian man. I live alone with my three cats, whom I love dearly. My friends always pick on me because I love cats but haven't managed to find a person who shares this love with me. Sometimes I feel very alone, although I have my cats. I feel like my friends are talking about me behind my back all the time! I'm very content with my current lack of love, but I sometimes worry that my friends aren't. They are all happily married with children. I feel as though I'm left out of everything since I haven't gotten married and had kids. Because of this, I'm thinking of adopting an African baby. Although I feel that I would love this child as much as I love my cats, sometimes I wonder if the only reason I'm considering adopting is to fit in with my friends. What should I do?

No comments: