Monday, March 26, 2007

omgwtfbbq!!!!!!!!!!

holy crap I just saw a light pole colapse and smash someone's car on
32. Like they were cruising along at like 60ish and BLAM! fuckin'
lightpole smashed through the windshield.

Crazy. I was in the same lane but 4-5 cars back so I had just enough
time to register the fact that something silver was falling from the
sky (honest to god I thought space station first... i dunno I guess I
watch too much t.v.) and get the fuck outta that lane.

CRAZY. anyways, I called 911 and gave them the info (where & what I
saw anyway.) and they were like "what make and model was the car"
Fuck I don't know? I was trying not to hit it, I didn't catch the
tags but I think it mighta been red, or blue, or I don't fucking know
it's the one on the side of the road with a light pole through it's
windshield.

No comments: