Friday, March 2, 2007

i'm gonna throw a cd so hard at thom yorke that i hope his eye pops all the way out of his stupid, stupid head

Do I look or sound like the kind of person who has any patience for navel-gazing electro-emo sub-prog rock bullshit from a nasally british twat? I barely have the time of day to know who bob dylan even is. I sure as hell am not going to spend any more minutes of my life on that crap (several minutes already wasted by that cartoon video from back whenever ok computer first came out) when actual real music with decent beats and yelling and positive sexual messages is out there waiting around. Creep is a pretty good song for people who like to identify themselves as being that guy with the dyed hair and bad posture who feels alienated all the time on purpose. Other than that fuck Radiohead, they wouldn't even know how to start destroying music if music murdered everything they ever loved.

I guess I'm saying Thom Yorke is a noodly dweeb who seems to go out of his way to make sure everybody knows he got picked on a lot at school. And I don't care to hear about it.

No comments: